03 July 2010

It's Hari Keusahawanan!

Alright, here I go. Today my schl was having Hari Keusahawanan day. The big day for us after we've struggling in order to make out what necessary for 72 hours, phewww =.=' and now! everything went so smooth! my class got to share the stall with 2RK2 class. I dunno how to say thank to em, err those einsteins are just so hardworking. Thank you brothers and sisters :]

My class was compelled to sell Mee Udang. and luckily, Wardah's mom is a major master maker of Mee Udang, no time to think then~ go on! hee while 2RK2 sold Mee Kari. It's pretty good to see our abound food were finished sold! Give thanks for what we got :)


This one describes the best of how those situations played~ It's crowded here and there were a lot of stalls and peeps come and go.


me and Wardah! she's freakin beautiful right? (: just for fun by takin pics! :D





There go my girls, Tieha and Wardah at our stall! ^^' HUHU!