27 October 2010

Twenty eighth of October (II) :D




HAPPY FORTY FIFTH TO BABA :D
hahaa, semoga pnjg umur, baba :) we love you, you're the best father we've ever had! though sometimes you love to shackle us, really strict one i mean. we can't do that, we can't do this. aaah Allah only know how it feels! however we have to always know that you did that for our own sake. so whatever it is, PASRAH! is the only way. hak3 xD okay back to the wish, semoga murah rezeki, semoga Allah melindungimu wherever you are. LOVE LOVE ♥♥♥♥ for the best father! deserved one :]

I need opinion, do I have my daddy face? o.O hahaha. sometimes it puzzles everyone. small things become to be might, haha -.-'' never mind. ow yesh! now I remember mama's request. I need to leave, you'll know what's the request bcuz I'll be back! :D BRB.