24 December 2010

Super Duper Random! ;D

a) Who makes the best fudge?
of course me, I'm lilcreativechef, ok so not true xD

b)
I used to have wireless mouse and it's not good, don't ever buy it

c)
haha likely wanna swallow them, but it's disgusting actually x)

d)
nope. not at all!

e)
erm I haven't count for you lahh :)

f)
yes! my mother loves it! right mom? ;D

g)
this? lupelahhh ahak! ;)

h)
3years ago, ok tipu je..last night of course! I've to read English novel before I go to sleep :D

i) The main thing you cant leave your house without?
the house key for sure! cause I can't get in later on mah! :D

j)
wawh I'll never do that! that's not a good thing :]

k)
no. just got those albums here

l) What is the best thing to happen to you this year so far?
so manyyyy ;D

Weee dh lame tak take survey, shuke2!~ :DD