21 January 2011

Their feedbacks?

BABA. as usual he's the most caring about his children either families. he bought and spent a lot of money for my hostelry. A very big appreciation to him. thanks baba :'D

MAMA! my saviour 24 hours! haha she's the happiest person to know that i'm going to boarding school. but somehow we both felt sad for leaving each other eventhough the school is not that far. I called her almost everyday once i get into the school. I love mama the most. I got fever for keep remembering her, nothing could separate us :')

after spending one week at the hostel, I could get back home. he called mama's phone and since I was the one sitting near the phone, I picked. "Oh yana! bila balik? sane ok? makan? asrama? sekolah? sume ok?" okay okay, he cares :)

this poor guy knows nothing that I'm going to boarding school. haha pity you flare. at last, maybe by the time he called mama, mama told him, then he knew. while along texted him that I'm currently in SMTKS. one evening I called him using public phone, at that time he's in Padang Besar, Perlis. "woy ko pe cer doe? oke ark sane? rase nak pndah balik umah x? camne aku nak contact ko t? bawak ah fon" yeaah that's my abang ngah =.="

my third brother, until now I couldn't read his mind since he's heartless. haha hey dude, what you really thought about me huh? huh? huh? still I think he cares, just didn't show.



ME?! haha I got superb duperb magic fever! on my third day, I woke up from my sleep and found my nose's bleeding and my head started to shake its body. oh I felt hell dizzy. for the next day, i'm getting worse, I couldn't breathe normally and I coughed for urgh, undescribeable sick. Nia accompanied me. we headed to clinic with our warden. thanks to my dormates for being corcern about me :') and now, I'm suitting myself. Alhamdulillah I have Allah that always observes me, thank you ya rabbi :]


while my baby, once he found that I'm home, he screamed, "KAKCIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAY KAKCIK DA BALIK DARI ASRAMA!!" ouh my little boy, how I mish you here :')