28 November 2010

Am I entering Form4? O.o

Gambar kelas mase form2 atau lebih jujur
lagi gambar mase kanak2 dulu, hahak ;D

As I enjoying my precious times after PMR, my mind switched to form4 life. It asks me to imagine how the hell the situations will be played? have I got the enough strength to resume to the harder level? will I survive? can I 'bawak' all the though subjects?

and then what stream will I choose? science? account? art? if it's my fate to go on with account, how can that be? and my mind still be haunted by the previous or unfinished account's basic in my KH subject, Perdagangan dan Keusahawanan? totally twisted bebeh! and fortunately PMR da habes! haha and it's crazeyh for anyone outhere wishing to resume it! no, no! ;D conversely, science? to be said as the easiest stuff? xD enough package with physics, chemistry and +math :) we stop here.

and how about if my request -asking for the boarding school is approved? yeaaahhh kain baju basoh sendiri. abound timetable. tidur lambat xkesah, gua da bese kat umah ;) hahah I dunno, dun get the picture. I can't imagine the exact circumstances. my result decides it all. and now I currently waiting for my result. gylee an? haha. it's okay, everything will be okay with Allah's help, yes Allah's help. Insya-Allah :]