12 November 2010

Compete! :)

well guys, this isn't Alphard! u're cheated! haha clearly to
be seen the nissan logo. It's Nissan Serena. next.. :D

aah if you can't read and your brain can't determine,
I know you're not gonna know what exactly this is,
hee Hyundai Starex anyway ;)

and now what it is? Nissan Elgrand peeps! :D

ow yeah I know you'll say this is Alphard, but unfortunately this one
is Alphard's brother, Toyota Vellfire ;) you missed for twice! ^^'

and I think you'll be right this time, accurately Toyota Alphard!
heeeeee :D

As we can see, the are very resemble one another ;) a great competition anyway. just go on with imitating among yourselves, I just don't care cause I'm gonna own Civic type R! wuhooww! :DD uhuk2! xD anyway Toyota Vellfire which located above this is the best MPV, it's a fact :) have a nice day!